Select a value in dropdown list

Julien

Hi,

I have a problem to select an item of radio buttonlist for another
usercontrol, in this case "uc6".

How can I can the ID of item 4 passed to the other usercontrol ?

============================================= code ===========

<asp:radiobuttonlist id="RadioButtonList1" EnableViewState="True"
runat="server">
<asp:ListItem Value="0"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="1"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="2"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="3"></asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="4"></asp:ListItem>
</asp:radiobuttonlist><uc6:new_value id="ucContribHours"
Minutes="null" Hours="null" Runat="server"></uc6:new_value>

I hope it's clear enought for you to understand the problem :)

Thank you in advance for your answer

Julien T.
Netarchitects

Jon Yates

Hello.

When do you want to pass the value? After you select the
Radio Button, or on a button click?

You may have to put accessor functions in the user control
and pass in the id from the form after an event has fired?

I may have misunderstood what you are doing though?

Jon