Select and Edit a Record in a Table of JSP page

Colin Hartill

Hello All,

I am displaying the following Database records in a Table of my JSP
page.

Customer No. FirstName LastName

1 Tim Hertal
2 John Rizzo
3 Todd Steven

I want to select anyone of the record and perform Edit operation. When
I press Edit button, a new screen open up and take all values of the
selected row. Where I can make changes and send the data back to
database.
I am wondering if someone can help me or sends Java and JSP code or
provides any link where I can find information.

Thank you.

Sudsy

Colin Hartill wrote:
I want to select anyone of the record and perform Edit operation. When
I press Edit button, a new screen open up and take all values of the
selected row. Where I can make changes and send the data back to
database.
I am wondering if someone can help me or sends Java and JSP code or
provides any link where I can find information.
<snip>

This is a fairly common paradigm, but I'm not about to give away my
code for free. If you want something in the public domain then feel
free to dig through the Pet Store sample application from Sun:
<http://java.sun.com/developer/releases/petstore/petstore1_1_2.html>