Select Case

Bob Barrows [MVP]

CJM said:
I only use it to look at the online MSDN documentation. Their
silly-arse dhtml doesn't work in Firefox :)

You should try it with Opera. Seriously...
Nor, incidentally, does this page:
http://www.aspfaq.com/categories.asp ......

Hmmm... the internal category links don't work it appears...

I notice the Aaron is going through a major overhaul, so maybe we
should wait until it settles.

[Aaron: have you gone live yet? The start date was 18/06/06, but it
doesn't look like you've switched over yet]
Aaron no longer owns the site, so don't blame him ...

CJM

Aaron no longer owns the site, so don't blame him ...
--

He's still top of the Credits page, and the Copyright notice is still
against him...

Who is in charge these days?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

CJM said:
He's still top of the Credits page, and the Copyright notice is still
against him...

Who is in charge these days?

I'll let him address this himself. I don't know the details.

Dave Anderson

CJM said:
Are you sure? It's listed for me (in both IE & FF). Right column,
third from bottom.

I am no longer sure. I see it now, but looked for it three times yesterday
and did not see it.

[scratches head]

Aaron Bertrand [SQL Server MVP]

I do not know what the holdup is on the new site; like you, I expected to
see it go live June 18th.

As for credits/copyright, well, technically, I still did write the majority
of the content, and put the site together. Just because I no longer run it
administratively does not mean that the content is suddenly credited to
someone else. Part of the deal was (a) all links from Google, etc. will
remain intact no matter what changes they make to the structure of the site,
and (b) I would maintain author credit.

So, some of the slowdown may be attributed to them keeping up their end of
the deal.
Who is in charge these days?

The name(s) of the actual people involved, I'm not at liberty to discuss,
and I don't know what you would get out of that information anyway. If you
have questions or feedback regarding the site, you can continue to use the
feedback page, just like you would have a month ago or 5 years ago. They
may respond slower than I typically did, they may respond faster, I really
don't know.