    Dave Guest

    I have a button on each row that just highlites the row. then I new to click
    a button on the form and retrieve the columns who's row was highlighted

    Dave, Jul 19, 2005

  2. Dave

    Elton Wang Guest

    Hi Dave,

    Why don't you just retrieve data and highlite row in one operation? That
    will be easy. In datagrid_ItemCommand event, use e.Item to get clicked
    DataGridItem. Otherwise, you might save row index (e.Item.ItemIndex) in
    somewhere, SessionState, ViewState, or Cookie. Then in second click, use the
    row index to retrieve data.

    HTH

    Elton Wang

    Elton Wang, Jul 19, 2005