    keep it in pure html/css/js.

    Hope my question is clear - and that any of you can help me - thanx

    Ask Josephsen

    Ask Josephsen, Jan 6, 2006

  2. Ask Josephsen

    Jonas Raoni Guest

    Ask Josephsen (atinreklame.dk>) escreveu:
    > I was wondering if anyone know if (and how) it is possible to make an
    > html/css/js area on a webpage where you can select items by clicking in the
    > upper left, draggin the cursor to the lower right, leaving element in
    > between selected in a way a form can post? Exactly the same way as you
    > select a number of icons in the explorer or on your desktop.

    Today I'm without anything to do as always =/

    As I like these dhtml stuff, I decided to implement your idea some
    minutes ago, since I've done most of the code before, I just needed to
    adapt... So, there are a lot of things that could be cut off to reduce
    the code size, but I won't do it :]

    The boxes are draggable and I also added the shift and ctrl behaviours
    ;]

    <URL:http://jsfromhell.com/tmp/select.htm>

    Take a look fast, I'll delete it from the site if my friend ask me
    to...

    --
    Jonas Raoni Soares Silva
    http://www.jsfromhell.com

    Jonas Raoni, Jan 7, 2006

  3. Thank you - that is so awsome !! :)

    Thats a big help and exactly what I was looking for

    --

    Venlig hilsen

    Ask Josephsen

    web: www.minreklame.dk

    Ask Josephsen, Jan 10, 2006
  4. Ask Josephsen

    Jonas Raoni Guest

    Ask Josephsen (atinreklame.dk>) escreveu:
    > Thank you - that is so awsome !! :)

    Not at all haha, you can improve the code and remove a lot of things, I
    was lazy to write from the scratch and used my scripts ;]

    > Thats a big help and exactly what I was looking for

    Ok, I updated the code [http://jsfromhell.com/tmp/select.htm] now to
    drag multiple items ;]

    --
    Jonas Raoni Soares Silva