Select Email ID based on 'a' selected radio button

Verner Vaz

Select Email ID based on 'a' selected radio button

Hello there,

I have a simple form with some fields to be filled in and when submitted
is emailed to a couple of email ID.

Now, this form has 10 radio buttons of which only one can be selected at
any time.

Requirement:

1. When ONE of the radio buttons from no1. to no6 (Out of the total 10
radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
emailed to recepient (e-mail address removed)

2. When ONE of the radio buttons from no7. to no10 (Out of the total 10
radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
emailed to recepient (e-mail address removed)

Please can anyone advise on how I can get this done. The website also
uses some thing like "soupermail" email service.

Thanks a ton!
Cheers

David Dorward

Verner Vaz wrote:

1. When ONE of the radio buttons from no1. to no6 (Out of the total 10
radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
emailed to recepient (e-mail address removed)

2. When ONE of the radio buttons from no7. to no10 (Out of the total 10
radio buttons) is selected and the form submitted, its needs to be
emailed to recepient (e-mail address removed)

Please can anyone advise on how I can get this done. The website also
uses some thing like "soupermail" email service.

This is something that should be dealt with in the form handler. Soupermail
might have that sort of facility, if not you would have to look at
installing a different form handler (or writing your own). Either way, the
solution is not client side JavaScript.