Select.lenght problem

Kevin Auch

Hi all,

I have a problem (a simple but incredible problem !). On a form, I have a
Select element which is mulitple.
I tried to get the number of options of this Select but it always return
"undefined".

So I tried :

document.forms[0].mySelect.lenght = undefined
document.forms[0].mySelect.options.lenght = undefined

If I try to get anything else, I get the correct information, but I
can't get the lenght property !!

An idea ?

Thx

//--------------------------------------------------
Kevin Auch
MVP .NET
CodeWise Community Member
http://www.dotnet-fr.org
----------------------------------------------------//

ZER0

So I tried :

document.forms[0].mySelect.lenght = undefined
document.forms[0].mySelect.options.lenght = undefined

Ahem. It's "length", not "lenght". :)

--
C'ya,
ZER0 :: coder.gfxer.webDesigner();

Come devo regolare la stampante laser per stordire?
(How do I set a laser printer to stun?)

Now playing: nothing

Kevin Auch

Yeah,