    Take Your Internet Marketing To A Whole New Level
    Click On The Link Below Now!!!
    http://www.abuckandadreamsafelist.com/l.php?sep

    BlackTieHosting.com, Sep 28, 2004

  2. BlackTieHosting.com

    Mark Parnell Guest

    On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 05:33:53 GMT, "BlackTieHosting.com"
    <> declared in alt.html:

    > Would like to know how the Select menu highlight
    > and the arrow and arrow button (if possible) colors
    > can be changed using CSS.

    They can't.

    > I know how to do the scrollbar

    Not on my browser.

    > but can't seem to
    > figure it out for the select menu.

    Stop wanting that.

    > Any help would be appreciated.

    Form elements are part of the OS, and therefore browsers (for good
    reason) are very picky about what they will allow you to change.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au

    Mark Parnell, Sep 28, 2004