    Anyone heard of this, or have some details of a fix?

    Thank you in advance,
    Jim

    help, Apr 12, 2006

  2. help

    kchayka Guest

    help wrote:

    > Anyone heard of this, or have some details of a fix?

    My crystal ball is at the cleaners this week.

    Post a URL

    kchayka, Apr 13, 2006

  3. help

    help Guest

    Occurances happen because of using filter attribute in the scrolling
    container.

    Thanks for the reply...if not forcing me to make a mockup of the
    problem(problem occured on a corporate development app package, so I
    couldn't give a link), then I would have never of seen the answer.

    Once again, if you are using the filter attribute for a container, and using
    overflow:auto or any scrolling value for the overflow attribute to allow it
    to scroll, select dropdown will become garbled messes. I haven't tested
    this with the actual run(using a calling JS func for making the display:none
    into display:block, but I think it is more on the filter attribute not
    rerendering that is the prob).

    Thanks again!

    help, Apr 13, 2006