    imagemaps?

    Fritz

    , Apr 13, 2006

  2. Steve Pugh Guest

    wrote:

    > I'm defining a menü with rectangular buttons just using HTML and CSS.
    > I use a HTML Table to do so and CSS do draw the rectangles around the
    > links.
    >
    > Only problem is, that people have to directly click onto the link, of
    > course. I would like the clickable region to extend to the whole table
    > cell, so that clicking into this area, will also be acceptable.
    >
    > Any ideas how to solve this? Without gifs and mouseovers? I thought
    > maybe some kind of transparent clickable gif or I heard somethind about
    > imagemaps?

    Set the links to display: block; and they will fill the table cells.

    Then get rid of the table cells and use something more sensible
    instead.

    Steve

    Steve Pugh, Apr 13, 2006

  3. On 13 Apr 2006 03:01:09 -0700, in alt.html wrote:

    >Hi,
    >
    >I'm defining a menü with rectangular buttons just using HTML and CSS.
    >I use a HTML Table to do so and CSS do draw the rectangles around the
    >links.
    >
    >Only problem is, that people have to directly click onto the link, of
    >course. I would like the clickable region to extend to the whole table
    >cell, so that clicking into this area, will also be acceptable.
    >
    >Any ideas how to solve this? Without gifs and mouseovers? I thought
    >maybe some kind of transparent clickable gif or I heard somethind about
    >imagemaps?
    >
    >Fritz

    http://www.webmaster-toolkit.com/css-menu-generator.shtml

    Money can't buy happiness, but it can let you rent it for a while...

    William Hughes, Apr 13, 2006
  4. kchayka Guest

    <URL:http://css.maxdesign.com.au/listamatic/>

    kchayka, Apr 13, 2006