SelectedIndexChange event handling for tabstrip control.

sharmasu

Hi
I have a trip strip control on my webform. The autopostBack property for that is set to true. Whenever the tab index is change(either throught arrow keys (-> or <-) or mouse click event) SelectedIndexChange event is fired which is expected.
I want SelectedIndexChange to get generated only when user clicks the desired tab or hit enter key on the selected tab. Currently this event is fired even when user navigate from one tab to another using arrow keys also
Thanks a lot in advance for hel
Subhash