SelectedIndexChanged event not responding on selecting gridview

Guest

I am having problem with beta 1 asp.net 2.0
I have 3 development stations xp /pro
On 2 of them it is working just fine

on 3 rd -this event not fired!!!!
Problem description:
I placed gridview with objectdatasource on the page c#
it is shows the data but when i press on select button on gridview

this event not responding on server part
void GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged(object sender, EventArgs e)

Thanks in advance for any idea!

Guest

In asp.net 2.0 if in the gridview I changed to use select command as button
but not link(by default)
It will make it fire this …GridView1_SelectedIndexChanged"

It is very strange that on other 2 development stations I have no problem
Accessing this event even when select command is link