    Autpostback works, but the SelectedIndexChanged Event does not fire !!!

    regards
    Paul

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBNYXR0aGV3cw==?=, May 27, 2005

  2. Hi!

    Have you tried to set breakpoint in both page load and drop down event
    handler to see what happened?

    Regards,
    Sin Min

    =?Utf-8?B?U2luIE1pbg==?=, May 27, 2005

  3. yes i tried that,
    the page load event gets fires,
    but it just skips the SelectedIndexChanged event for the dropdown

    =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBNYXR0aGV3cw==?=, May 27, 2005
  4. Patrick Olurotimi Ige, May 27, 2005
  5. =?Utf-8?B?UGF1bCBNYXR0aGV3cw==?=

    Dan Guest

    Make sure you're not databinding again on the postback; also make sure you
    choose a different element--if you simply re-choose the same element (just
    open the dropdown, the event won't get fired

    Dan, May 27, 2005