selecting a row in a datagrid problem

jcardenasch

Hi:
I am learning c#. I have a datagrid wich was filled with information
from a sql database using stored procedure. The Datagrid is working. I
have three columns: StudentID, StFirstName, StLastName.
I am trying to redirect the users to a new page. In this page, I need
to open another datagrid using storeprocedure. My problem is that I
don't know how to capture the studentid from the first datagrid so I
can use this information to individualize the datagrid base in the
studentid.

I know that using a data adapter and data set I would be able to do
it. I am trying to use only store procedure.

Thanks for your help

Jose Cardenas