Selecting a row within a row

Chip

I'm developing a matching UI that needs to have one one record in the left
column and multiple records in the right column (possible matches for left
column). I will need to be able to select one of the multiple right col
records and then process that selection either in batch or one at a time.

-------------------------------
O PossibleMatch1
Name1 O PossbileMatch2
O PossibleMatch3
--------------------------------
O PossibleMatch1
Name2 O PossbileMatch2
O PossibleMatch3

I'd appreciate any advice on how to approach this. Each set of possible
matches should act as a radio button set with only one selection being
allowed. I have the MB RowSelector control, but this would have to be within
a row, not for the entire table. My secret hope is that DataGrids can handle
this in 2.0... Failing that, a way to process radio buttons within a DG? A
cool new third party control?

Chip