Selecting a row within a row

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Chip, Feb 10, 2006.

  1. Chip

    Chip Guest

    I'm developing a matching UI that needs to have one one record in the left
    column and multiple records in the right column (possible matches for left
    column). I will need to be able to select one of the multiple right col
    records and then process that selection either in batch or one at a time.

    -------------------------------
    O PossibleMatch1
    Name1 O PossbileMatch2
    O PossibleMatch3
    --------------------------------
    O PossibleMatch1
    Name2 O PossbileMatch2
    O PossibleMatch3

    I'd appreciate any advice on how to approach this. Each set of possible
    matches should act as a radio button set with only one selection being
    allowed. I have the MB RowSelector control, but this would have to be within
    a row, not for the entire table. My secret hope is that DataGrids can handle
    this in 2.0... Failing that, a way to process radio buttons within a DG? A
    cool new third party control?

    Chip

    Chip, Feb 10, 2006