selecting multiple rows datagrid javascript

Jay

Hi All,
My users are complaining about the page refreshing when they are
selecting multiple rows in a datagrid. Has anyone tried to manage this
using javascript?
I tried smartnavigation but that caused me other problems.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jay

Max

I don't exactly know what Microsoft was thinking with the select event in
the datagrid. I've never seen this GUI on any web sites. Usually check boxes
are used when selecting rows of data in a table. Maybe there's someway to
add a checkbox column. I've not played with datagrid much, since it's pretty
restricting.

-M