SelectionList Problem

Sanjay Sood

Hi,

I am having trouble with the SelectionList control. I am binding the
datasource to a Access OleDbDataReader. The data shows up properly in the
dropdown menu. The problem arises when trying to capture the user's
selection by using SelectedIndex. For some reason it is always
returning -1. I tried to manually add items (using Items.Add) and
SelectedIndex works fine. Is there a bug related to using this type of data
binding?

Thanks,

_sanjay

Ran

Hi..did you find out what the problem was??
I have a problem with my databound selectionlist..in my case i use the
item.selected function to find out which item is selected..it works if i
manually add items..but doesnt work when the selectionlist is databound..
Do let me know..

Ran