selenium pyvirtualdisplay script on remote server

sajuptpm

Hi Friends,

Here the isuue is i can't find the "li" element. that is because that
element is out of display, so i adjust scroll bar or do focus around
that area to get that element via find_element_by_id("loc_opt")

I already tested with scroll bar and focus and its working fine in my
laptop.
But when i run this script on Remote Server, it can't find that
element.??????

Note: Here i am using pyvirtualdisplay, Xvfb and Xephyr, because
server don't have Xserver.
Its also working fine with pyvirtualdisplay in my laptop. but the
issue is in Remote Server.

Has anyone faced this problem before ?

Please suggest a solution.

class Search:
def __init__(self):
"""
"""
self.display = Display(visible=0, size=(800, 600))
self.display.start()
self.url ='http://www.google.com'
self.search_url = None
self.driver = webdriver().Firefox()

def search(self, search_query, search_location=None):
"""
"""
if search_query:
self.search_url = "%s/search?q=%s" %(self.url, search_query)
print "\nURL : ", self.search_url
self.driver.get(self.search_url)
self.submit_search()

#self.driver.execute_script("window.scrollBy(0,200)")

self.driver.execute_script("document.getElementById('tbpi').focus();")
more_search_tools_link = self.driver.find_element_by_id("tbpi")
more_search_tools_link.click()
self.driver.execute_script("window.scrollBy(0,200)")
loc_li = self.driver.find_element_by_id("loc_opt")