Selling my computer

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by Bent101@kc.rr.com, Jan 21, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
    it if I was accepted.

    Anyway if any of you were interested in this I would kinda like to hear

    you opinion.
    Okay I have this Dell Computer, Dell Dimession 4700 Media Center
    Edition.
    and I am think about selling it to buy another better computer, and I
    have no idea how much this is worth. So if I could have your opinion
    that would be great.
    Here are my systems specifications:

    Intel Pentuim 4 Proscessor 3.00 GHz
    512MB Ram
    Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
    19" E193FP LCD flat panel moniter
    128MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon (Grpahics)
    80GB HardDrive
    No Floppy Drive
    INtel Pro 100M Integrated PCI NIC Card
    16x DVD-ROM and 48x CDRW
    Sound Blaster Live 24-bit ADVANCED HD Audio
    Dell 5650 5.1 SPeaker System with Subwoofer
    Dell Wireless 1450 WLAN USB 2.0 DT Adapter

    That right there doesn't include software, if I need to I'll send that
    later.
    Anyway I bought the computer for $1242.90, BUT thats with discounts it
    was orginally $1780.90. Anyway if you reply I will greatly appreciate
    it.

    -KuleGeek

    (Thats not my really name it just sounds KULE)

    , Jan 21, 2006

  2. jacob navia Guest

    a écrit :
    > Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
    > it if I was accepted.
    >

    > Anyway if any of you were interested in this I would kinda like to hear
    >
    > you opinion.
    > Okay I have this Dell Computer, Dell Dimession 4700 Media Center
    > Edition.
    > and I am think about selling it to buy another better computer, and I
    > have no idea how much this is worth. So if I could have your opinion
    > that would be great.
    > Here are my systems specifications:
    >

    > Intel Pentuim 4 Proscessor 3.00 GHz
    > 512MB Ram
    > Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
    > 19" E193FP LCD flat panel moniter
    > 128MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon (Grpahics)
    > 80GB HardDrive
    > No Floppy Drive
    > INtel Pro 100M Integrated PCI NIC Card
    > 16x DVD-ROM and 48x CDRW
    > Sound Blaster Live 24-bit ADVANCED HD Audio
    > Dell 5650 5.1 SPeaker System with Subwoofer
    > Dell Wireless 1450 WLAN USB 2.0 DT Adapter
    >

    > That right there doesn't include software, if I need to I'll send that
    > later.
    > Anyway I bought the computer for $1242.90, BUT thats with discounts it
    > was orginally $1780.90. Anyway if you reply I will greatly appreciate
    > it.
    >

    > -KuleGeek
    >

    > (Thats not my really name it just sounds KULE)

    This is *really* off topic here.

    Goto ebay please.

    jacob

    jacob navia, Jan 21, 2006

  3. writes:
    > Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
    > it if I was accepted.
    >
    > Anyway if any of you were interested in this I would kinda like to hear
    >
    > you opinion.
    > Okay I have this Dell Computer,

    [snip]

    If you wanted to discuss the C programming language, you would be in
    the right place. This is *not* a for-sale forum. Take it somewhere
    else.

    Keith Thompson, Jan 21, 2006
  4. Mike Wahler Guest

    Re: [OT, welcome msg] Selling my computer

    <> wrote in message
    > Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
    > it if I was accepted.

    We will gladly accept *you* here, but the acceptability
    of *material posted here* is subject to:

    This document indicates that your query is
    not appropriate for comp.lang.c

    I suggest a web search for locating appropriate places
    for your query.

    -Mike

    Mike Wahler, Jan 21, 2006
  5. KULEGEEK Guest

    Hello everyone, I'm sorry for my little of subject thing, but for all
    your info (not saying this in a bad way) I have already checked ebay,
    amazon, bizrate, i googled it and yahooed it, and still nothin. So just
    a little esimate would be nice

    P.S. Due to computer and internet issues I may have to leave this
    group.
    If i do leave I thank you all just for accepting me.

    -KULEGEEK

    KULEGEEK, Jan 21, 2006
  6. "KULEGEEK" <> writes:
    > Hello everyone, I'm sorry for my little of subject thing, but for all
    > your info (not saying this in a bad way) I have already checked ebay,
    > amazon, bizrate, i googled it and yahooed it, and still nothin. So just
    > a little esimate would be nice

    I'm sure we're all terribly sorry that you're not able to get the
    information you need elsewhere, but quite frankly that doesn't make it
    our problem. If we tolerated such blatantly off-topic posts here, we
    would be buried in them, and we wouldn't be able to discuss the C
    programming language.

    There's an entire hierarchy of misc.forsale.computers.* newsgroups.

    I'm wondering what on Earth made you think this would be a good place
    to ask about selling your PC. No, please don't answer that.

    Keith Thompson, Jan 21, 2006