Selling my computer

Bent101

Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
it if I was accepted.

Anyway if any of you were interested in this I would kinda like to hear

you opinion.
Okay I have this Dell Computer, Dell Dimession 4700 Media Center
Edition.
and I am think about selling it to buy another better computer, and I
have no idea how much this is worth. So if I could have your opinion
that would be great.
Here are my systems specifications:

Intel Pentuim 4 Proscessor 3.00 GHz
512MB Ram
Wireless Keyboard and Mouse
19" E193FP LCD flat panel moniter
128MB PCI Express x16 ATI Radeon (Grpahics)
80GB HardDrive
No Floppy Drive
INtel Pro 100M Integrated PCI NIC Card
16x DVD-ROM and 48x CDRW
Sound Blaster Live 24-bit ADVANCED HD Audio
Dell 5650 5.1 SPeaker System with Subwoofer
Dell Wireless 1450 WLAN USB 2.0 DT Adapter

That right there doesn't include software, if I need to I'll send that
later.
Anyway I bought the computer for $1242.90, BUT thats with discounts it
was orginally $1780.90. Anyway if you reply I will greatly appreciate
it.

-KuleGeek

(Thats not my really name it just sounds KULE)

jacob navia

(e-mail address removed) a écrit :
[...]

This is *really* off topic here.

Goto ebay please.

jacob

Keith Thompson

Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
it if I was accepted.

Anyway if any of you were interested in this I would kinda like to hear

you opinion.
Okay I have this Dell Computer,
[snip]

If you wanted to discuss the C programming language, you would be in
the right place. This is *not* a for-sale forum. Take it somewhere
else.

Mike Wahler

Hello, I kinda new to this group think but I would greatly appreciate
it if I was accepted.

We will gladly accept *you* here, but the acceptability
of *material posted here* is subject to:

This document indicates that your query is
not appropriate for comp.lang.c

I suggest a web search for locating appropriate places
for your query.

-Mike

KULEGEEK

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for my little of subject thing, but for all
your info (not saying this in a bad way) I have already checked ebay,
amazon, bizrate, i googled it and yahooed it, and still nothin. So just
a little esimate would be nice

P.S. Due to computer and internet issues I may have to leave this
group.
If i do leave I thank you all just for accepting me.

-KULEGEEK

Keith Thompson

KULEGEEK said:
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for my little of subject thing, but for all
your info (not saying this in a bad way) I have already checked ebay,
amazon, bizrate, i googled it and yahooed it, and still nothin. So just
a little esimate would be nice

I'm sure we're all terribly sorry that you're not able to get the
information you need elsewhere, but quite frankly that doesn't make it
our problem. If we tolerated such blatantly off-topic posts here, we
would be buried in them, and we wouldn't be able to discuss the C
programming language.

There's an entire hierarchy of misc.forsale.computers.* newsgroups.

I'm wondering what on Earth made you think this would be a good place
to ask about selling your PC. No, please don't answer that.