Semi-OT: alternative to Google-ads?

Herbert Gerstinger

Hi!

I currently put Google-ads on some of my websites. Because I generally don't
like to put all my eggs into one basket, I would like to rotate some ads
from others, too.

Can somebody recommend another ad-agency that offers something similar?

Thanks

me

Herbert Gerstinger said:
Hi!

I currently put Google-ads on some of my websites. Because I generally
don't
like to put all my eggs into one basket, I would like to rotate some ads
from others, too.

Can somebody recommend another ad-agency that offers something similar?

Thanks

Just my experience....:

I recently installed both google ads + Commission Junction (
https://www.cj.com/ )
My site has some 200-600 visitors a day. I will never get rich from those
ads. But every cent is nice!

An important difference between the two is that google pays for every click
and cj needs (most of the time) the clicker to buy.
So, for me, this turned out as me getting some 50 dollars for a month google
and in the same period only 39 cents(!) from cj.
So for me cj did not work and i plan to remove it.

I have to say that i put alot more work in placing the cj ads as i had to do
for the google ads.

If somebody else has a good experience with another affiliate prog, i
wouldalso like to hear.

Hans