Semi OT: DOM Inspector For Internet Explorer

Discussion in 'HTML' started by kayodeok, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    kayodeok, Feb 28, 2004

  2. "kayodeok" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns949DD45E0EC67news4kayode@130.133.1.4...
    > DOM Inspector For Internet Explorer
    > http://www.cheztabor.com/IEDocMon/
    >
    > There is a screenshot available; I haven't tried it so I cannot
    > comment further but I expect it works similar to Mozilla's DOM
    > Inspector.

    It's neat, but it doesn't display CSS properties or (more importantly)
    computed styles. Web page says "Last Updated September 2, 2002". Tested
    IE6 SP1, Win2K SP4.
    --
    Andrew Urquhart
    - Archive: http://groups.google.com/groups?group=alt.html
    Andrew Urquhart, Feb 28, 2004

  3. kayodeok

    kayodeok Guest

    "Andrew Urquhart" <reply_via_contact_page@website_in.sig> wrote in

    > "kayodeok" <> wrote in message
    >> DOM Inspector For Internet Explorer
    >> http://www.cheztabor.com/IEDocMon/
    >>
    >> There is a screenshot available; I haven't tried it so I cannot
    >> comment further but I expect it works similar to Mozilla's DOM
    >> Inspector.

    > It's neat, but it doesn't display CSS properties or (more
    > importantly) computed styles. Web page says "Last Updated
    > September 2, 2002". Tested IE6 SP1, Win2K SP4.

    Thanks for testing and feeding back...much appreciated.

    --
    Kayode Okeyode
    http://www.kayodeok.co.uk/weblog/
    kayodeok, Feb 28, 2004