Semi OT: DOM Inspector For Internet Explorer

Andrew Urquhart

kayodeok said:
DOM Inspector For Internet Explorer
http://www.cheztabor.com/IEDocMon/

There is a screenshot available; I haven't tried it so I cannot
comment further but I expect it works similar to Mozilla's DOM
Inspector.

It's neat, but it doesn't display CSS properties or (more importantly)
computed styles. Web page says "Last Updated September 2, 2002". Tested
IE6 SP1, Win2K SP4.

kayodeok

It's neat, but it doesn't display CSS properties or (more
importantly) computed styles. Web page says "Last Updated
September 2, 2002". Tested IE6 SP1, Win2K SP4.

Thanks for testing and feeding back...much appreciated.