    any hint is appreciated..

    --
    ShadowMan

    ShadowMan, Sep 24, 2003

  2. ShadowMan

    Jeff Guest

    Just grab the title bar on the Outline view and drag it over to the
    lower left until your mouse cursor turns into a down arrow. That will
    split the left side vertically and place it below the navigator view.
    --
    Jeff
    jlar310 at yahoo

    Jeff, Sep 24, 2003

  3. ShadowMan

    ShadowMan Guest

    > > Hi all,
    > > anyone knows how to setup an Eclipse perspective like to JBuilder IDE.
    > > I wonder to have 'Explore package' and 'Structure' an left side both

    visible
    > > (one up to the other)

    Hi Jeff
    do you know how to "compress" package visualization to only first level
    (using a hierarchical tree) ?
    I found how to compress package name but not package visualization...

    thanks in advance

    --
    ShadowMan

    ShadowMan, Sep 24, 2003