Semi OT - Opera browser in Sears Commercial

Karl Core

Here in the US, Sears is running a holiday commercial that also mentions
their website. It shows a "screencap" of the site in the Opera browser.

Leif K-Brooks

Karl said:
Here in the US, Sears is running a holiday commercial that also mentions
their website. It shows a "screencap" of the site in the Opera browser.

On a related subject, why do so many ads seem to use the Macintosh
version Internet Explorer?

Jan Faerber

Karl said:
Here in the US, Sears is running a holiday commercial that also mentions
their website. It shows a "screencap" of the site in the Opera browser.

hi,

with the news server news.chello.at I can get many news groups
but not even one concerning the browser opera.

So congratulations!

--
Hr. / Mr. Jan Clemens Faerber
Seutterg. 24 / 10

Michael Wilcox

Karl said:
Here in the US, Sears is running a holiday commercial that also mentions
their website. It shows a "screencap" of the site in the Opera browser.

I saw an ad around election time for a website that "compares" the
candidates (it was very biased towards Kerry). Their screencaps used
something from Mozilla.

Jan Faerber

Neal said:
Try the server news.opera.com

Thank you - because I don't want to post too many OTs here.
I was looking for opera.general - I posted there with google.

I some ways a strange feeling of improving my english there.
Such an escapade! hm ... Let's check it out.

Jan Faerber

Dylan said:
Congratulations for what? I'm confused :s

What can I say?
Haven't you read the top posting?

<quote>
Semi OT - Opera browser in Sears Commercial

Here in the US, Sears is running a holiday commercial that also mentions
their website. It shows a "screencap" of the site in the Opera browser.
</quote>

Congratulations to Karl, to the US, to Sears, to the TV station, to the
advertising agency, to the people who will travel now to tunesia for they
saw that commercial and congratulations to the Opera team.

Blinky the Shark

Leif said:
Karl Core wrote:
On a related subject, why do so many ads seem to use the Macintosh
version Internet Explorer?

Probably because the Mac is so common in the TV graphics field itself,
where the commercials come from.

Jan Faerber

Dylan said:
That looks fun. I'd like one of those, if anyone would care to get me
one for Christmas :)

Oh [<= I like that phrase] ... I didn't want to spam the board.