SEMI OT: Syntax Coloring in VC++ 6.0

Discussion in 'C++' started by da Vinci, Nov 11, 2003.

  1. da Vinci

    da Vinci Guest

    Hello gents,

    I tried to find a Microsoft newsgroup better suited for this question
    but was unable to find anything related to the Visual C++ 6.0. The
    only thing a net search and a MSDN search came up with was something
    for Fox Pro.

    My question:

    How do you get Visual C++ 6.0 to print the source code with the syntax
    coloring?

    I have tried a few different things, even setting my printer to color
    only, and it still prints black text. I looked through every menu and
    found no button and done web searches.

    At this point I would give up except I have heard from others that
    they are able to do it.

    Is there a way?

    Thanks Gents.

    da Vinci, Nov 11, 2003

  2. da Vinci

    Bryce Guest

    Bryce, Nov 11, 2003

  3. da Vinci

    da Vinci Guest

    On Tue, 11 Nov 2003 14:16:40 +1100, Bryce
    <> wrote:

    >Try www.codeproject.com for a question like that old chap
    >regards

    Thanks for the hint. I went over the site and still cannot find the
    answer to my question.

    Please note that I want to print my source code with the syntax
    colors.

    I found on that site how to make my fonts different colors in my
    program, but that is not what I desire at this point.

    Thanks.

    da Vinci, Nov 11, 2003
  4. da Vinci

    John Carson Guest

    "da Vinci" <> wrote in message
    > Hello gents,
    >
    > I tried to find a Microsoft newsgroup better suited for this question
    > but was unable to find anything related to the Visual C++ 6.0. The
    > only thing a net search and a MSDN search came up with was something
    > for Fox Pro.

    Try

    microsoft.public.vc.language
    microsoft.public.vc.ide_general

    These (and many other Microsoft groups) are available on

    msnews.microsoft.com

    which is a public news server to which anyone can connect for free.

    --
    John Carson

    John Carson, Nov 11, 2003
  5. da Vinci

    Bryce Guest

    >Thanks for the hint. I went over the site and still cannot find the
    >answer to my question.

    Did you try posting your question on the discussion/help boards there?

    --
    Bryce

    Bryce, Nov 11, 2003