    you give me advice? THank you

    Cheers

    Ted

    Maflu, Dec 27, 2003

  2. Maflu wrote:
    > I am looking for a software to create a dropdown menu with a
    > semi-transparent background for my web site but cannot find any. Could
    > you give me advice? THank you

    The GIMP <http://www.gimp.org/> can handle alpha transparency without any
    problems - shame about MSIE.

    --
    David Dorward <http://dorward.me.uk/>

    David Dorward, Dec 27, 2003

  3. Hywel Jenkins, Dec 27, 2003
  4. Maflu

    Maflu Guest

    Hywel Jenkins wrote:

    > In article <3fedc41f$0$19281$>,
    > says...
    >
    >>Hello,
    >>
    >>I am looking for a software to create a dropdown menu with a
    >>semi-transparent background for my web site but cannot find any. Could
    >>you give me advice? THank you

    > http://software.xfx.net/utilities/dmbuilder/index.html

    Thank you for your post. I downloaded this software and played with it
    a bit. But I find its interface very confusing and the demo version
    prohibits Preview so it is difficult to assess. Still not sure if it
    can create semi-transparent menus...

    Maflu, Dec 27, 2003
  5. In article <3fede08c$0$24032$>,
    says...
    > Hywel Jenkins wrote:
    >
    > > In article <3fedc41f$0$19281$>,
    > > says...
    > >
    > >>Hello,
    > >>
    > >>I am looking for a software to create a dropdown menu with a
    > >>semi-transparent background for my web site but cannot find any. Could
    > >>you give me advice? THank you

    > > http://software.xfx.net/utilities/dmbuilder/index.html
    > >

    > Thank you for your post. I downloaded this software and played with it
    > a bit. But I find its interface very confusing and the demo version
    > prohibits Preview so it is difficult to assess.

    The only thing that's missing from the demo is the ability to create
    working links in the menu commands. The preview, apart from that, is
    fully functional. It takes time to learn how to use any decent
    software. I've seen loads of menu creators an, IMO, this one is the
    best.

    > Still not sure if it
    > can create semi-transparent menus...

    It can.