Semi-transparent Dropdown DHTML Menu

Maflu

Hello,

I am looking for a software to create a dropdown menu with a
semi-transparent background for my web site but cannot find any. Could
you give me advice? THank you

Cheers

Ted

David Dorward

Maflu said:
I am looking for a software to create a dropdown menu with a
semi-transparent background for my web site but cannot find any. Could
you give me advice? THank you

The GIMP <http://www.gimp.org/> can handle alpha transparency without any
problems - shame about MSIE.

Hywel Jenkins

Thank you for your post. I downloaded this software and played with it
a bit. But I find its interface very confusing and the demo version
prohibits Preview so it is difficult to assess.

The only thing that's missing from the demo is the ability to create
working links in the menu commands. The preview, apart from that, is
fully functional. It takes time to learn how to use any decent
software. I've seen loads of menu creators an, IMO, this one is the
best.
Still not sure if it
can create semi-transparent menus...

It can.