    thank you!!

    fabio
    , Mar 15, 2007

  2. I have a script here that will do this, BUT, the script askes for permission
    to access address book, maybe there is a workaround

    Dim olTaskItem
    olTaskItem = 3

    set ol = createObject( "Outlook.Application" )

    Set mi = ol.CreateItem(olMailItem)

    mi.Subject = "test"
    mi.Recipients.Add("")
    mi.send

    ThatsIT.net.au, Mar 15, 2007

  3. Sorry I forgot we were on a asp group, the script I sent is client side.

    ThatsIT.net.au, Mar 15, 2007

    > Save it into which user's mailbox? Are you using windows authentication on
    > the server?

    yes, got username, mail address, mail id
    how could i find the "sent mail" folder for a user???
    , Mar 16, 2007

    any help?
    , Mar 20, 2007