Send a mail with cdosys and save a copy in the Sent Mail folder: how to???

fcetrini

Hello to the board, i'm facing this problem and i need some help: with
cdosys i'm able to send e-mail from asp using the local exchange
server. Now I also have to save the sent mail into the user's mailbox
for future reference: how to???

i'm using:

..Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/smtpserver") =
ServerName
..Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/
smtpserverport") = ServerPort
..Fields("http://schemas.microsoft.com/cdo/configuration/sendusing") =
3

thank you!!

fabio

ThatsIT.net.au

I have a script here that will do this, BUT, the script askes for permission
to access address book, maybe there is a workaround

Dim olTaskItem
olTaskItem = 3

set ol = createObject( "Outlook.Application" )

Set mi = ol.CreateItem(olMailItem)

mi.Subject = "test"
mi.Recipients.Add("(e-mail address removed)")
mi.send

fcetrini

Save it into which user's mailbox? Are you using windows authentication on
the server?

yes, got username, mail address, mail id
how could i find the "sent mail" folder for a user???