    file is summary of customer sale.and at last iwant to
    send email to customer.how can i get and past ascx file's
    html code to mail body.

    Sabri AKIN, Feb 7, 2005

  2. Sabri AKIN

    Jason Guest

    Hello,
    There's probably a more graceful way of doing this, but what about
    creating a Web form which does nothing other than call the control.
    Then, in your email script, try screen scraping the newly created Web
    form, and emailing the data.
    Just my two cents,
    Jason

    Jason, Feb 7, 2005

  3. Sabri AKIN

    vMike Guest

    "Sabri AKIN" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    > I want to send ascx file's html code as email.this ascx
    > file is summary of customer sale.and at last iwant to
    > send email to customer.how can i get and past ascx file's
    > html code to mail body.

    Well, you could override the render and email the code there.

    vMike, Feb 7, 2005