    dakota Guest

    Hi all, I must send any command to ncsim console(i using ver 5.3) by
    unix shell. how I can make it?

    dakota, Nov 8, 2004

  2. dakota

    Alan Fitch Guest

    "dakota" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Hi all, I must send any command to ncsim console(i using ver 5.3) by
    > unix shell. how I can make it?

    I'm not sure what you mean, but you can supply commands in a tcl file
    and then do -tcl <fileofcommands> on the command line.

    If you mean send commands while the console is running from some
    other shell, then I don't know

    regards
    Alan

    --
    Alan Fitch
    Consultant

    DOULOS - Developing Design Know-how
    VHDL * Verilog * SystemC * Perl * Tcl/Tk * Verification * Project
    Services

    Doulos Ltd. Church Hatch, 22 Market Place, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24
    1AW, UK
    Tel: +44 (0)1425 471223 mail:

    Fax: +44 (0)1425 471573 Web:
    http://www.doulos.com

    the
    views of Doulos Ltd., unless specifically stated.

    Alan Fitch, Nov 17, 2004