Send DOS Commands from VC++

MiniDisc_2k2

Put this post in microsoft.public.vc.mfc.

For those who are using standard C++ (just thought I'd get this out):

to send a dos command all you need to do is

system(command);

where command is a char* (c-style string) which contains the command you
wish to do, i.e. this:

system("dir");

or (perhaps the most commonly used one)

system("pause");

-- MiniDisc_2k2
to reply, replace nospam.com with cox dot net.

P.S. I believe that the system() function should still work in your SDI
program.