    To: <input type="text" name="recipient"><br>
    From: <input type="text" name="from"><br>
    Subject: <input type="text" name="subject"><br>
    Body: <input type="text" name="body"><br>
    <input type="submit">
    </form>

    Does anyone know of such a service provider?

    Regards,
    Yllar

    Yllar2003, Aug 26, 2004

  2. Yllar2003

    Evertjan. Guest

    Yllar2003 wrote on 26 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
    > Therefore I'm looking for some free email/SMTP provider which enables
    > me to send the email information from my ASP web page to their server
    > and it will forward it as ordinary emails to the recipients.

    Use your own pc with a suitable programme, using a script made to measure
    by your serverside ASP and downloaded to yourself.

    Your ISP will provide you with the SMTP server.

    The way you planned it sounds spammish.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Aug 26, 2004

  3. Yllar2003

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 26 Aug 2004 01:00:34 -0700, (Yllar2003) wrote:

    >I want to implement a function to send emails to the registered users
    >from my web site using ASP. The problem is that the web server
    >provider I'm using does not support any email components (such as CDO,
    >CDONTS, or third-party) or SMTP server.

    You want to send mail from a system where the provider doesn't allow
    you to send mail?

    >Therefore I'm looking for some free email/SMTP provider which enables
    >me to send the email information from my ASP web page to their server
    >and it will forward it as ordinary emails to the recipients.

    So you want to use a diffeent system and provider? And you want it to
    be free, and open for you to use at your will?

    >One way to do it could be to set up a html form with fields to hold
    >the email information (recipient addresses, sender address, subject
    >and body) and send it to the service provider. Something like:
    >
    ><form method="post" action="http://provider.com/relayemailservice"

    Hmm... A provider that runs a free, open mail relay service and has
    programmed it to do this on purpose? That's a realistic
    expectation...

    >Does anyone know of such a service provider?

    If they still exist, they're blacklisted due to all the spam they're
    relaying.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Aug 26, 2004