To: <input type="text" name="recipient"><br>
From: <input type="text" name="from"><br>
Subject: <input type="text" name="subject"><br>
Body: <input type="text" name="body"><br>
<input type="submit">
</form>

Does anyone know of such a service provider?

Regards,
Yllar

Evertjan.

Yllar2003 wrote on 26 aug 2004 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
Therefore I'm looking for some free email/SMTP provider which enables
me to send the email information from my ASP web page to their server
and it will forward it as ordinary emails to the recipients.

Use your own pc with a suitable programme, using a script made to measure
by your serverside ASP and downloaded to yourself.

Your ISP will provide you with the SMTP server.

The way you planned it sounds spammish.

Jeff Cochran

I want to implement a function to send emails to the registered users
from my web site using ASP. The problem is that the web server
provider I'm using does not support any email components (such as CDO,
CDONTS, or third-party) or SMTP server.

You want to send mail from a system where the provider doesn't allow
you to send mail?
Therefore I'm looking for some free email/SMTP provider which enables
me to send the email information from my ASP web page to their server
and it will forward it as ordinary emails to the recipients.

So you want to use a diffeent system and provider? And you want it to
be free, and open for you to use at your will?
One way to do it could be to set up a html form with fields to hold
the email information (recipient addresses, sender address, subject
and body) and send it to the service provider. Something like:

<form method="post" action="http://provider.com/relayemailservice"

Hmm... A provider that runs a free, open mail relay service and has
programmed it to do this on purpose? That's a realistic
expectation...
Does anyone know of such a service provider?

If they still exist, they're blacklisted due to all the spam they're
relaying.

Jeff