Send email message with attachments

Aleksei Pashin

Hi
I am trying to send email message from my ASP.NET page using MailMessage É
SmtpMail.
Message must have the attachment file.
When its size grows 150K I get an error message

System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Unspecified error

TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an
invocation.]
System.RuntimeType.InvokeDispMethod(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr,
Object target, Object[] args, Boolean[] byrefModifiers, Int32 culture,
String[] namedParameters) +0
System.RuntimeType.InvokeMember(String name, BindingFlags invokeAttr,
Binder binder, Object target, Object[] args, ParameterModifier[] modifiers,
CultureInfo culture, String[] namedParameters) +473
System.Web.Mail.LateBoundAccessHelper.CallMethod(Object obj, String
methodName, Object[] args) +58

Could you help me to solve this problem.
Thank you