    name
    (like in php)?

    Thanks in advance!

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=, Mar 15, 2007

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=

    Scott M. Guest

    You need SMTP. Look at System.Mail

    Scott M., Mar 15, 2007

  3. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Mar 15, 2007
  4. 1) in php I think it can be done without smtp...
    can't I do without?

    2) any sample code?

    =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=, Mar 15, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=

    Scott M. Guest

    Yeah, that's the ticket!

    Scott M., Mar 15, 2007
  6. =?Utf-8?B?cGF0cmlja2RyZA==?=

    Scott M. Guest

    You'll always need a mail server and even though I'm not familiar with PHP,
    I can't imagine how it could send mail without it.

    Scott M., Mar 15, 2007
  7. Yeap Scott M ! As far as I knw you can not send emails with out a SMTP

    Ravindu Denawaka, May 3, 2007
  8. PHP uses the underlining smtp server of the system that it installed on.
    Use PHP Info to find out what your server is set up with.

    Michael White, Jul 12, 2007