Send Excel XML to client

S. Justin Gengo

Sudesh,

I have an article on my site that shows how to convert a dataset to XML
also. I don't think my conversion complies with the Excel schema though.
(I'll have to look at that.) But it does show how to send the file so it
will open via excel on the client.

If you go to my site, www.aboutfortunate.com, and click the "Code Library"
link at the top of the page you can view the code you need by clicking on
the second article in the datagrid you'll find there: "Output a datagrid as
an excel spreadsheet page."

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP