send file and change button image in one request

Jacek Francuz

Hi!

How can I change button image end send file to Client in one request?

I try to change image in first step and I add onstartupscript:
"Form1.submit()" and then in second step I send file, but no all images
appears on buttons (they don't have time to download). So it's not good
solution.

I send file using:

Response.Clear();

Response.ContentType="application/octet-stream";

Response.AddHeader("content-disposition","attachment; filename=c:\x.txt");

Response.TransmitFile(file_name);

Response.End();

Thanks.

Jacek Francuz