send form - get answer page in popup

Uwe Heinig

Hi,

i have a pure HTML page including a form, that submits some data to an ASP
page. The ASP should appear in an popup window.

Can you help me making the answer page appearing as a Popup window?

Great Thanks,
Uwe

spaghetti

Uwe Heinig said:
Can you help me making the answer page appearing as a Popup window?

You shouldn't do this. It'll annoy the hell out of your visitors. But, you
can use the target="" attribute on the <form> element to specify which frame
name the results page should open in.