    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    grzybek
    grzybek, Nov 30, 2003

  2. grzybek

    Aurel Guest

    Request.Form["name"];
    It's easier ;-)

    Aurel

    bqcj03$1lkd$...

    Aurel, Nov 30, 2003

  3. grzybek

    grzybek Guest

    > Request.Form["name"];
    > It's easier ;-)

    I have in :
    <form id=name action="login.aspx">
    <input id="user" type="text ...... >
    <input id="pass" type=password" ...... >
    <input id="button1" type="submit" ......>
    </form>

    and in login.aspx I try : (in order to test values I put it in TextBoxes)
    TextBox1.Text = Request.QueryString["user"];
    TextBox2.Text = Request.QueryString["pass"];

    It doesn't work.
    How should I do it ?

    ( Of course, I've tried Request.Form["name"] as well . )

    Besides, is it good way to auth using user and pass in SQL database?
    Then I will need properly rights to that user in next parts of application.

    Thanks,
    grzybek
    grzybek, Nov 30, 2003
  4. grzybek wrote:
    >>Request.Form["name"];
    >>It's easier ;-)

    > I have in :
    > <form id=name action="login.aspx">

    <form id=name runat=server>

    > <input id="user" type="text ...... >
    > <input id="pass" type=password" ...... >
    > <input id="button1" type="submit" ......>
    > </form>
    >
    > and in login.aspx I try : (in order to test values I put it in TextBoxes)
    > TextBox1.Text = Request.QueryString["user"];
    > TextBox2.Text = Request.QueryString["pass"];
    >
    > It doesn't work.
    > How should I do it ?
    >
    > ( Of course, I've tried Request.Form["name"] as well . )
    >
    > Besides, is it good way to auth using user and pass in SQL database?
    > Then I will need properly rights to that user in next parts of application.
    >

    > Thanks,
    > grzybek

    unless the page login.aspx is the same page with all the code you write
    then, it will not work. see my changes above.

    cheers,
    Jonel
    Jonel Rienton, Nov 30, 2003
  5. grzybek

    grzybek Guest

    <form id=name runat=server>

    > unless the page login.aspx is the same page with all the code you write
    > then, it will not work. see my changes above.

    login.aspx is another page, not the same.

    grzybek
    grzybek, Nov 30, 2003
  6. grzybek wrote:

    > <form id=name runat=server>
    >
    >>unless the page login.aspx is the same page with all the code you write
    >>then, it will not work. see my changes above.

    > login.aspx is another page, not the same.
    >

    > grzybek

    grzybek,

    then it will not work, AFAIK, the webform can only post to itself.

    regards,
    Jonel
    Jonel Rienton, Dec 2, 2003