    VILMAR
    BRAZIL
    PRAIA GRANDE/SP
    Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira, Dec 17, 2003

  2. Vilmar Brazão de Oliveira

    Atrax Guest

    <iframes> are blocked (or unsupported) in the majority of email clients.
    it's not an issue at the server end, but a consequence of variouos
    viruses which used iframes as an automatic execution point.

    don't use them.

    Atrax. MVP, IIS
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

    newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.0 now released.
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonkeys/components/Atrax.RichEdit/

    Atrax, Dec 18, 2003