    but now, i'm working out of office and i can access via web, login, ...

    is there a way to send mails by microsoft outlook web access?

    thanks

    =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=, Sep 21, 2005

  2. =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

    Chris Curvey Guest

    If you have to do it thru the web, I would use one of the "browser"
    packages (mechanize, mechanoid, PAMIE, or IshyBrowser). Then you can
    scrape the site, fill out the forms, press the buttons, etc.

    This will be a *lot* more painful than using SMTP....

    Chris Curvey, Sep 22, 2005

  3. =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

    Benji York Guest

    Chris Curvey wrote:
    > If you have to do it thru the web, I would use one of the "browser"
    > packages (mechanize, mechanoid, PAMIE, or IshyBrowser). Then you can
    > scrape the site, fill out the forms, press the buttons, etc.

    You can also try the almost-publicly-available package zope.testbrowser
    (http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/branches/testbrowser-integration/src/zope/testbrowser/
    and http://benjiyork.com/zope.testbrowser-0.1.tgz). See the README.txt
    for general info and over_the_wire.txt for how to use it to access web
    sites.
    --
    Benji York

    Benji York, Sep 22, 2005
  4. =?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

    Benji York Guest

    Benji York, Sep 22, 2005