send mail through webmail

?

=?Windows-1252?Q?Enrique_Palomo_Jim=E9nez?=

Hello all,

i'd like to send mails from my account.
At office it's easy because, i can access directly to the mail server and smpt works fine.

but now, i'm working out of office and i can access via web, login, ...

is there a way to send mails by microsoft outlook web access?

thanks

Chris Curvey

If you have to do it thru the web, I would use one of the "browser"
packages (mechanize, mechanoid, PAMIE, or IshyBrowser). Then you can
scrape the site, fill out the forms, press the buttons, etc.

This will be a *lot* more painful than using SMTP....

Benji York

Chris said:
If you have to do it thru the web, I would use one of the "browser"
packages (mechanize, mechanoid, PAMIE, or IshyBrowser). Then you can
scrape the site, fill out the forms, press the buttons, etc.

You can also try the almost-publicly-available package zope.testbrowser
(http://svn.zope.org/Zope3/branches/testbrowser-integration/src/zope/testbrowser/
and http://benjiyork.com/zope.testbrowser-0.1.tgz). See the README.txt
for general info and over_the_wire.txt for how to use it to access web
sites.