    another.

    Thanks in Advance.

    Paulo Almeida
    Paulo Almeida, Dec 15, 2003

  2. Is any of the ASP code on the confirmation page exposed? Do you have access
    to any of the properties from the component (e.g. could you rebuild the
    details of the order)? Can you see enough of the order details from the
    request.form/session collections to print the order out to the screen? If
    so, there's not much difference between returning the order to the screen
    and building an e-mail message. Sorry, I have no idea what this specific
    shopping cart does, so can't offer specific advice there.

    However, I can tell you that there are many options for sending mail besides
    JMail.
    http://www.aspfaq.com/search.asp?q=send_e-mail

    --
    Aaron Bertrand
    SQL Server MVP

    "Paulo Almeida" <> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I´m trying VP ASP Shopping cart, but the free version doesn´t allow us to
    > send an email to our customers and to ourselves with the confirmation of

    the
    > order.
    >
    > I would like to know if there is any code sample or script that can

    easilly
    > be included when the invoice appears in the screen, so we can send the
    > invoice automatically by mail to the costumer to confirm the order and to

    us

    Aaron Bertrand - MVP, Dec 15, 2003