  1. Duy Nguyen

    Duy Nguyen Guest

    how can I send mails from asp.net pages?

    Duy Nguyen, Aug 9, 2003

  2. Web.Mail.SmtpServer = "smtp.smtpmailsserverdomain.com";
    MailMessage mail = new MailMessage();
    mail.To = ;
    mail.From = ;
    mail.Subject = "Testing eMail";
    mail.Body = "<h1>Testing ASP.NET mail</h1>";
    SmtpMail.Send(mail);

    MS News \(MS ILM\), Aug 9, 2003

  3. http://aspalliance.com/andrewmooney/default.aspx?article=13

    With this sample you can send an email from an ASP.NET web page. Just fill in
    the From, To, Server, Subject, and Message on the form and click submit.
    Result #2 Email with ASP.NET

    http://aspalliance.com/jnuckolls/articles/ASPemail/default.aspx
    Here you will learn different ways to enable email functionality into your
    ASP.NET web pages.
    Result #3 Sending Emails With ASP.NET

    http://aspalliance.com/hrmalik/articles/2002/200206/20020601.aspx

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Aug 9, 2003