Send Message to Specific or all Domain Users from member server as

Rossco

Hi All, Thanks in Advance.

We are trying to establish if it is possible to create an asp page that can
be used on a member web server to send net send messages to either all users
or to specific users/groups. Also if anyone has some small code snippets to
get me in the right direction that would be great too!

Cheers
Rossco