send more than 1 parametr from hyperLinkColumn?

Dmitri Manushin

Hi all, i have HyperLinkColumn in DataGrid

<asp:HyperLinkColumn DataNavigateUrlField="PostID"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="http://localhost/forum/posts.aspx?id={0}"
DataTextField="Subject" HeaderText="ôÅÍÁ">

This code work, but when i do next

<asp:HyperLinkColumn DataNavigateUrlField="PostID"
DataNavigateUrlFormatString="http://manushind/forum/posts.aspx?id={0}?page=1
" DataTextField="Subject" HeaderText="ôÅÍÁ">

i have error on page post.aspx
Syntax error converting the nvarchar value '20?page=1' to a column of data
type int.

'20?page=1' this is value id on Posts.aspx page.
String id=Request.QueryString["id"];

How i can solve my problem, and how i can send more than one parametr from
hyperLinkColumn.

Thanks.

Dmitri Manushin

ups you right. Thanks.

Antoni Biliardis said:
Hi Dmitri,

Key/value pairs in querystrings are separated with & not ? ex.
http://manushind/forum/posts.aspx?id={0}&page=1

Hope this helps,
Antoni
B&D Technologies
http://www.bd-tech.com
Antoni Biliardis - antoni(at)bd-tech.com