Send sms from pc to mobile via ASP pages

Twister

Hi all,
I'm supposed to send sms from our intranet to mobile phone. I'm not
relevant to this; its extremely new to me. I need ASP code to build
connectivity from our server to the mobile numbers of any service
providers.

Twister

Thanx. Anyway i've solved this. We've got an exe to send sms. All i
need to do is to store contents(mobile nos, and other details) from a
file to database. That exe retrieves the contents and sends the
message. Thanx again. Your help may come handy on sometime. :)