    relevant to this; its extremely new to me. I need ASP code to build
    connectivity from our server to the mobile numbers of any service
    providers.

    Twister, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Twister

    Patrice Guest

    It's likely easier to use a third party component such as
    http://www.activexperts.com/activsms/ (we used this with a GSM modem).

    AFAIK you can evaluate this for 30 days...

    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Mar 1, 2006

  3. Twister

    sibob Guest

    sibob, Mar 2, 2006
  4. Twister

    Twister Guest

    Thanx. Anyway i've solved this. We've got an exe to send sms. All i
    need to do is to store contents(mobile nos, and other details) from a
    file to database. That exe retrieves the contents and sends the
    message. Thanx again. Your help may come handy on sometime. :)

    Twister, Mar 27, 2006