Send SMS through Asp.net pages

Sara

HI,
I want to code a program to detect GSM mobile (any kind) which connected
through serial port to computer and then be able to send SMS through
this mobile phone to other mobile phones, could anyone help me and guide
me, I wrote a program which could open COM port but still couldn't
detect mobile phone and send SMS through it. I searched internet and I
didn't find right answer to my question.
please if anyone could guide me.
the programming language which I could use is VB.net or C#.net
I need to send SMS through web pages but we don't have any SMPP server
therefore I should and I must use this mobile device for my connection.
please if anyone could guide me.
In short
because I don't have other way, I should use this mobile which connected
to server computer where my aspx pages will run. and send SMS by it to
other mobile phone devices.
therefore I need first to detect this mobile phone which connected
through serial port to my computer then by using webservices or other
method through aspx pages, send SMS by this mobile.