    querystring.

    Many Thanks,

    Marcus Robinson

    Marcus Robinson, Feb 6, 2004

  2. Marcus Robinson

    Evertjan. Guest

    Marcus Robinson wrote on 06 feb 2004 in
    > Can anyone tell me how to send a web page that uses Session variables
    > in an email. The session variable that is used by the page I'd like to
    > send contains a three dimensional array so cannot be passed easily in
    > a querystring.

    Sure ;-{

    Session variables exist only on the server.

    An email has no server.

    q.e.d.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Feb 6, 2004

  3. Marcus Robinson

    Bullschmidt Guest

    <<
    Hello,

    Can anyone tell me how to send a web page that uses Session variables in
    an
    email. The session variable that is used by the page I'd like to send
    contains a three dimensional array so cannot be passed easily in a
    querystring.

    Many Thanks,

    Marcus Robinson

    Well the Web page might require a login where the session variables are
    created. And here is a little more on that:

    ASP Design Tips - Login Page
    http://www.bullschmidt.com/devtip-loginpage.asp

    Best regards,
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com