    //etc.. controls
    <input type="submit">
    </form>
    Matt, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Matt

    Atrax Guest

    well, you could put your XML into an input, or you could grab the XML
    SDK from http://msdn.microsoft.com/xml/ and follow the instructions
    within to use XMLHTTP to do this server-side

    Atrax. MVP, IIS
    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/

    newsflash : Atrax.Richedit 1.1 in beta with Mozilla-compatibility.

    http://rtfm.atrax.co.uk/infinitemonkeys/components/Atrax.RichEdit/

    Atrax, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Matt

    Matt Guest

    what do u mean "put your XML into an input" ? When you click submit button
    using POST protocol, it will send the form to the server? But I want XML
    string that represents the data of the form

    Matt, Apr 21, 2004