Sender Virus-alert (sender: [email protected])

Antivirus-Daemon

This is a mail anti-virus program at host mercurio.ulpgc.es
The mail system received a message from you ([email protected])
destined to
(e-mail address removed)
that contains either infected or suspicious file(s)
and it has not reached the above destination(s).

Antivirus message(s):
infected: I-Worm.Sobig.txt
infected: I-Worm.Sobig.f

Please clean up your machine using antivirus software before trying
to send any new mail, and resend the message if you need. Or or ask
your system administrator for help.

Please, do not respond to *this* message you're reading now --
your response will be lost. I, the antivirus program, will be unable
to read your response, sorry... :)