sending a file via smtp

ElesSar

how would you go about using smtp. I know how to use the server and
serverSocket classes but have no idea how to use anything but tcp/ip or
the server name. I want to send a data file from a application to a email
address and then let another app read the data and send it back via email.

I know that you will use the smpt ports and according to my research it's
port 25.

if anybody has any idea how you will do this let me know.

thanks.