    I ask you this because i don't know any sites where i can send as many SMS
    as i want. I want to do this.

    Thankyou very much!

    a_curious_one, Oct 19, 2005

  2. a_curious_one

    Sampathd Guest

    First of all, to send a SMS you need to have an account with a SMS gateway
    (that is if you are not sending the SMS through your mobile phone). So you
    do need access to a SMS gateway.

    Or you can use a GSM Modem attached to your computer and send an SMS using
    the AT commands supported in the modem.

    "a_curious_one" <> wrote in message
    > Hi there!
    >
    > I'm new in .NET development. I'm just curious about something.
    >
    > I want to create an application, so i can send a SMS to a cell phone. A

    form
    > with two textboxes and a button (textboxes for the phone number and

    Message

    Sampathd, Oct 21, 2005

  3. a_curious_one

    Sampathd Guest

    sir please send the code of your programme to my email id
    thank you

    Sampathd, Mar 17, 2009