sending an aspx report (or any web page) as an e-mail on periodic basis

NoSf3RaTu

Yes,

That's what I am thinking of doing and I am pretty sure someone out there
has already done it by either a way of windows magic or some external
program. Basically I have a bunch of web based reports that I would like to
distribute several times a day.

I could embed the code in reports to send the page as an e-mail and schedule
the browser to run the report, but that would not be efficient since I have
to do so for every single page, so I need some sort of service that I can
tell to run the report and send to the user.

Another approach, if I could run the aspx from command window and dump the
html into a file I could pull the file into a command line e-mailer and
schedule it to send every once in a while...

What would you suggest, is there an easy solution?

Thanks